I. Is denominationalism acceptable?
- A. How many churches?
- 1. How many did Jesus say He would build? (Matthew 16:13-18)
2. How many on the Day of Pentecost? (Acts 2:41-47)
3. How many when Paul wrote his epistles? (Ephesians 4:4-6; 1:22-23)
B. What’s the big deal?
- 1. The church is a part of God’s eternal purpose! (Ephesians 3:8-12)
2. The cost of the church shows the value God places on it (Acts 20:28)
C. Our attitude in reaching out to those in error (2 Timothy 2:24-26)
II. Reaching those who have left the truth
- A. Are you spiritual? (Galatians 6:1; 1 Corinthians 1:10; Acts 20:27)
B. Too many have wandered away, and it’s time for them to come home (James 5:19-20)